June 30, 2011
Manatt co-hosts a community bank seminar in San Francisco
Manatt is pleased to be co-hosting a seminar for community banks in San Francisco on June 30, 2011 titled "Gaining Traction, Going Forward - A Seminar for Community Bank CEOs, CFOs, GCs, and Board Members". Co-hosts include Moss Adams LLP and Sandler O'Neill & Partners, L.P.
We will cover current issues of critical importance to community banks. Topics we'll address include:
• Challenges and Opportunities in Capital Markets
• M&A Development Trends
• Financial Risk Management
• Impact of Dodd-Frank
• 3:30-4:00 p.m. - Registration
• 4:00-6:00 p.m. - Panel Discussion
• 6:00-7:00 p.m. - Cocktails/Hors d'oeuvres and Networking Reception
Learn how your institution can gain traction as we move forward in a new landscape.
For additional information on the event please contact,
Moss Adams LLP
© 2013 Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP. All rights reserved.